Saturday, September 29, 2007

UYMG Malaysia begin here



Ms Laura, Stephen Pierce assistant is helping

Stephen in his presentation, she is small in

size and very active lady !!







Stephen Pierce in action !

He is the only speaker who wear short pant

during his presentation, powerful and very

good speaker ha !


My blog will cover sensational news, articles or videos collected or found from day to day, hope you will enjoy my collection!!
Today is the first day of UYMG, it is held for at third floor KLCC convention centre for four days from 28 September 2007 t0 1 st October 2007.
There are nearly 600 participants from all over the world attend this UYMG seminar.Most of them are eager to learn something from this seminar, they came with their own laptop, the hall has been fixed with wire and wireless broadband for each participants, fantastic!
The earlier UYMG was held in Singapore, I missed it as I was not informed about the program, that is the reason why I here today.
In actual fact, I have attended the WIS in Malaysia, somewhere in the month of Septemeber 2006 at Park Royal Hotel.
I signed up with Stephen Pierce program, but without the practical training and busy with some other things, that is the normal excuse we are giving to ourself for not taking action.
Not until last two week, I received A E-MAIL from Laura that Mr Jason Tan from Malaysia will be doing a practical training for pre UYMG workshop. Realising that I have not been doing anything and paying for the program on the internet, I decided to take action to attend the pre workshop session with Jason Tan at Kota Kemuning, to my suprise after the one days practical workshop, I aam able to get muy website up, not only that I also learn to get the domain name, set up hosting, paypal account and auto responders. That was great, thank to Jason Tan and Chun!






Preparation for the UYMG, A lots of hard work by Stephen Team (Alpha Leader)Cheer to them for their good work !









UYMG Malaysia 2007-session in progress ,speaker Stephen Pierce! Look at all the participant with their laptops, eager to learn something from the speaker !



Cheer to all the speakers !













































No comments: